Start Saving Money in Your Home
Peak Electrical has many examples of past work where we have saved our clients both commercial and residential huge saving by upgrading their light to more efficient lighting.
Light emitting diodes (LEDs) use 20 to 25 percent as much energy as traditional incandescent bulbs and last up to 8 to 25 times longer then halogens. LEDs are great for out doors too because they are more durable. Why LED lights are a bit more expensive they will save you money in the long run.
Money Saving Tips by Using CFL bulbs
- LED (light emitting diode) bulbs can save you a lot of money over the year. One LED bulb can save you $30-$80- over the lifetime of the bulb.
- Make sure your using the right LED bulb too. They come in different sizes according to each need.
- If you can, get rid of halogen lights. Halogen’s burn hotter then LEDs and can also be a fire danger.
- Motion detector lights are another great way to save money as they are only used when someone actually needs the space. So using motion detector lights if you can is a wise choice in savings.
- If replacing all lights in your home with LEDs is too expensive at the time, then consider replacing the 5 most used lights. A great start in saving money!
A message from John, (925) 625-5196
If you are ambitious about saving money as I am, please give me a call and I will be happy to discuss various solutions with you. Thank you for taking the time to read my short article.